His Vision Faith statement
- There is one God: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God; we believe in His Virgin Birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His victorious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His constant intercession and in His imminent return.
- In the person and work of the Holy Spirit with His fruits and gifts available in the church. The Bible is the living word of God. It is infallible, authoritative and everlasting and is the foundation of all Christian doctrine.
- That Jesus Christ has accomplished victoryand nullified to a nought point the enemy that is the devil.
- In the spiritually lost condition of all people and the essential need for the new birth by faith in Jesus Christ. John 1:12
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a gift available to believers subsequent to the new birth, with evidence of the gifts of the Holy Spirit including speaking in other tongues.
- In the sacraments of the Lords Supper and baptism by full immersion in water for all believers.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting separation from God.
- In the church being the body of Christ, and each member being an active part of a local church, fulfilling the Great Commission
- Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour is coming soon.
WHO WE ARE
We are a body of believers committed to healthy relationships assigned by the Holy Spirit to go and make disciples, winning the world and binding them together with chords of love.
Phil 2:5-7 Do not let each man look upon his own things, but each man also on the things of others.
Php 2:5 For let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,
Php 2:6 who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God,
Php 2:7 but made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Himself the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men.
We believe in the supernatural power of unity. We are one big family with the purpose of filling the earth with the revelation of who Christ is and what He can do.
WHERE WE’VE COME FROM
With a passion for Christ and desire to see this world saved, Pastor Francois Burger took the baton passed on from Pastor Pieter Labuschagne in 2007. In 2010 God gave Pastor Francois a supernatural strategy through the vision of winning the world and making disciples. God gave us a new beginning and a new name. Pastor Francois Burger is the founder and senior pastor of His Vision Church in Rustenburg, South-Africa. It is a vibrant multi-racial church with the purpose of making every believer a leader through the vision of discipleship. The church has grown with over 300% in the last three years and has multiple services and campuses.
Pastor Francois is a well-known speaker around the world and has a grace on his life to raise up leaders. His Vision has launched several community impact programs such as Prayer Mountain, His Vision Lighthouse and Buckets of Hope.
Pastor Francois is married to the love of his life, Pastor Adri Burger and they have two beautiful children, Francois and Alicia.
WHERE WE ARE GOING
We trust God like Hab 2:14 declares, the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.
We believe that we are in the end time move and that there will be no more dry places!
We’ve experienced supernatural growth in 2014 and planted different campuses all over South-Africa in 2015; Middelburg, Durban, Cape Town, Mogwase and Potchefstroom.
The Apostle Paul stated: Php 3:12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect, but I am pressing on, if I may lay hold of that for which I also was taken hold of by Christ Jesus.
We are not there yet, but we are on our way to fulfil the call of God upon our lives.
We are a Kingdom Culture Church and we cannot compromise on these values, they give us a right to existence.
Amos 3:3 Can two walk together unless they are agreed?
These are the values of His Vision Church and everywhere you find a His Vision Church you will find these values.
- The presence and anointing of the Holy Spirit is a non-negotiable at His Vision. We are totally submitted to the Holy Spirit and what He wants us to do. We are open to receive our wisdom and our strategy from God.
- We are totally committed towards the vision and strategy that God has entrusted to us in order to make every believer a leader of leaders. Matt 18:19-20
- We trust God for members to become active disciples that will be developed in the ministry and to be partakers in the vision in winning souls and making disciples.
- We believe that relationships are supernatural and therefore there will be supernatural unity. John 15:13
- We interact with believers in the Body of Christ all over the globe. And have close relationships with numerous churches including Pastors Bert and Charne Pretorius from 3C in Centurion.
- We truly believe in the Kingdom Principle of sowing and reaping by giving our First Fruits, Tithes and Offerings. Mal 3:10
- Every believer part of His Vision Church has a responsibility and the privilege to honour God with their finances in giving tithes and offerings so that their spiritual house, His Vision can answer to the call of God on earth. Prov 3:9-10
- We believe in first things first and we seek to develop strong discipleship relationships.
- Discipleship is not only a Bible course but a divine relationship in which we lay down our lives to one another and model it to others in order to do the same.
- The ministry of reconciliation is God’s Grace resting on every believer’s life.